Join us for fun and / or more competitive cycling rides.
We have rides for all abilities, from fun, smell the roses to "make em hurt" competitive!
We also have maps for on your own road exploration of the area and suggestions for the best MTB trails close by.
First timer riders are welcome to join our group rides without any waiver requirements. However our insurance requires you to sign our standard release waiver for all subsequent rides. If you plan on attending more than one ride please sign our ride waiver .
See above menu for more info on all our local weekly rides.
The Janesville Velo Club welcomes non-members on its rides.
Disclaimer: These are informal unsupported bike rides and riders are responsible for themselves and their own safety. Please ride responsibly, follow the rules of the road, and do not obstruct traffic .
We encourage (and expect) the following from members and non-members alike on each of our rides:
1. Sign our waiver of liability.
2. Wear a helmet at all times.
3. Demonstrate courtesy to motorists and fellow riders.
4. Observe all traffic signals and applicable laws.
5. Respect the intended pace of the ride.
6. Respect the Ride Leader. 7.Riders should ride no more than two abreast unless passing to the front or rear of the peloton.
8. Riders should ride as far to the right hand side of the road as practical.
9. Riders should slow for intersections and stop at intersections with stop signs. Riders should not run red lights.